Plus-Size Golf Apparel

Feel Great + Look Even Better!

Golf, tennis, yoga ... athletic apparel for regular to plus-size women

latest news & blog posts

The Inspiration for La Pera by Not So Skinny Bitch



AMERICANS PAY NO DUTY?

AMERICANS PAY NO DUTY?

Posted Sep 30th, 2014

by Anita Skinner - After a bit of digging and a lot of transferring from one department to another, I found a very nice man at U.S. Customs who told me about something called an ‘Administrative Exemption’.

Read more

Live from Hamilton, it's La Pera Athletic Fashion!

Live from Hamilton, it's La Pera Athletic Fashion!

Posted Sep 10th, 2014

by Anita Skinner - My first TV appearance and a wonderful opportunity!

Read more

I am lucky to have so many wonderful friends!

I am lucky to have so many wonderful friends!

Posted Aug 14th, 2014

by Anita Skinner - I do golf, just once a week, and I’m not very good. I enjoy it, though, and look forward to Monday afternoons when I meet three great friends at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club for our Business Ladies’ League. . .

Read more

EVERY woman deserves to look and feel fabulous!

How would you feel if you joined a sports team only to find out that the uniform didn't come in your size and you had to wear something different from the rest of the players? That is how it feels for full-figured women who want to dress as well as their skinnier counterparts when they golf, play tennis or participate in other physical activities. At La Pera Athletic Fashion (a division of Not So Skinny Bitch), we believe that EVERY woman, regardless of her size, deserves fashion that makes her look and feel fabulous!

“As a plus size Golf Professional, I have to say that Anita Skinner has hit the mark with the quality, cut and style of her athletic apparel. I have been wearing Not So Skinny Bitch myself since its launch in the fall of 2012 and we are proud, at Ladies', to be one of the first clubs in Canada to carry the line. I encourage every pro to purchase Not So Skinny Bitch for your ladies!" 

- Laurie Rybski, PGA of Canada, Teaching Professional, Ladies’ Golf Club of Toronto

GO AHEAD LADIES...TRY ONE ON. YOU'LL LOVE THE WAY OUR CLOTHES MAKE YOU LOOK AND FEEL!

Learn More Find A Retailer


  • "Not So Skinny Bitch is a brilliant idea in the clothing industry for golf. It seems in this day and age that most companies are targeting the petite female when designing their clothing lines when, in fact, that demographic makes up only about 20% of my total female membership. The other 80% wear men’s tops or ladies’ tops that aren’t really designed for golf. Not So Skinny Bitch has targeted that demographic with their unique sleeve length, designed for the woman who isn’t comfortable showing off her upper arms when swinging a club – and the colours and cuts are very appealing! Flamborough Hills Golf and Country Club is very pleased to carry this clothing line."
    - Brian Jolley, PGA of Canada Head Golf Professional, Flamborough Hills Golf and Country Club

Clearance Items, La Pera & Not So Skinny Bitch

Join Club La Pera

What's new?

AMERICANS PAY NO DUTY?
Sep 30th, 2014

by Anita Skinner - After a bit of digging and a lot of transferring from one department to another, I found a very nice man at U.S. Customs who told me about something called an ‘Administrative Exemption’.


Recently on Twitter


International Shipping

Currently, we are able to process purchases for customers from a number of countries outside Canada and the U.S. If your country is not yet included, please  contact us for more information and a shipping quote to your location.


People are Talking!

  • "Anita Skinner has identified a significant void in women’s golf apparel. Plus size women are often overlooked, yet they make up a large percentage of the demographic. The unique sleeve length of Not So Skinny Bitch's La Pera golf shirts is very popular with larger women and those who are uncomfortable showing their upper arms. I am happy to be one of Anita’s first customers and to showcase La Pera in my shop."
    - Drew Smythe, PGA of Canada Head Golf Professional, St. Catharines Golf and Country Club


Keep In Touch

Subscribe to our RSS Feed


100% Designed, Developed & Produced in Canada – For Women All Around the World!! Read More