We value your business at La Pera Athletic Fashion (a division of Not So Skinny Bitch) and want you to be satisfied with your online shopping experience. If you would like to exchange or return merchandise, please refer to the Policy and Procedures below.
- La Pera will accept items for exchange or return within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Items must be received by La Pera in their original condition, unwashed and unworn, along with proof of purchase. All items are subject to inspection.
- All original hangtags must be attached to the garment.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- When we receive the returned merchandise in satisfactory condition (as stated above), you will be credited for the full amount of the purchase (less shipping).
- Once you have determined that you comply with our Return/Exchange Policy, contact us using the form below. Be sure to include your original order number and a request for either an exchange or refund.
- If you are exchanging merchandise, please indicate which product you would like to receive in return.
- Please wait to receive email confirmation before returning your merchandise to us.
- Send your return/exchange merchandise to the address shown on our Contact page. Be sure to include a copy of your return/exchange confirmation and proof of purchase.
- We recommend you ship with a carrier who will provide you with a tracking number and that you insure your package for the purchase price of the merchandise. Shipping and insurance costs, as well as your original shipping charges, are not refundable.
You will receive email confirmation once we have processed your return or exchange.
There are currently no posts available. Please check back.
Recently on Twitter
People are Talking!
“Not So Skinny Bitch's La Pera line has been a hit with the ladies at White Oaks that have difficulty finding tennis fashion that fits. The unique sleeve length of the shirts is very popular with larger women and those who are uncomfortable showing their upper arms – and the skort is perfect for ladies that would like a longer skirt. Finally sportswear made from a moisture wicking material that fits larger women with comfort and fashion in mind. I am very happy to be the first tennis pro shop to carry La Pera and I encourage you to consider this unique Canadian apparel line for your ladies.” – Pam Seitz Owner/Manager of Pam's Pro Shop, White Oaks Tennis Resort and Spa, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON